We are leading manufacturer of Relay
Type A.C. step Voltage Stabilizers, Automatic Voltage
Stabilizers, Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers. We
also manufacture voltage stabilizer with different
capacity/ input voltages (Extreme low wide input range)
& having big production capacity.
5.0 KVA, 10 KVA, 15.0 KVA, 20.0 KVA, 30.0 KVA & 50.0 KVA
¤ Suitable for unbalance load & voltage ¤ Input voltage : 340 to 450 V
br> ¤ Output V : 400 ± 1% V
¤ LED Indication : For each phase at our of input acceptance voltage
¤ Set Voltage : Facility for each phase in the range of ± 5 volts
¤ Overload & Short CKT Protection : provided with the help of 3 pole MCB
¤ Over / Under Voltage Trip Provided at output side
¤ Time Delay : 15 to 30 seconds for output supply to ON
¤ Voltmeter L with selector switch
¤ Reset : Auto
¤ Auto / Manual : with increase / decrease facility in manual mode in
¤ Single phasing prevention : Provided
¤ Indication : Input ON, Output ON & on each phase Input out of
acceptance voltage range
¤ AC Synchronous motor operated variac
5.0KVA, 10.KVA, 15.0KVA, 20.0KVA, 30.0KVA & 50.0KVA
Unbalance type 3 phase 4 wise system three independent controllers.
Three Single phase voltage stabilizer connected in star position.
Each phase will correct the input voltage & gives corrected output voltage.
|Suitable for unbalance load & voltage.
Input Voltage : 340 to 450 V
Output V : 400+/- 1% V
LED Indication : For each phase at our of input acceptance voltage.
Set Voltage : Facility for each phase in the range of +/- 5 volts.
Overload & Short CKT protection : provided with the help of 3 pole MCB
Over/Under voltage Trip provided at output side
Time delay : 15 to 30 seconds for output supply to ON.
Voltmetre : with selector switch
Reset : Auto
Auto/Manual : with Increase/Decrease facility
in manual mode in each phase.
Single phasing prevention : Provided
Indication : Input ON, Output ON & on each phase
Input out of acceptance voltage range.
AC systnchronous motor operated variac.
For Computer, Xerox Machine,
Photo Stat Machine,
Laboratories& Process Control equipments, Telecom basestation, Broadcasting Station,
CNC Machine, etc.
• Twleve months carry in warranty
• mech product are warranted for 12 months against manufacturing defect/faulty workmanship. however we will not be responsible where product have been repaired or dismaintained by any unauthorised person. This also excludes any consequential damages. Fuse of proper
rating must provide before installing the stabilizer.
• Input/output : upto 2.5kva input by 3 core cable & output by socket.
• Input/output : above 2.5 Kva input & output by connector. Fuse of proper ratting must provide before installing the stabilizer. Unit must use for the total capacity less than the ratting capacity of the stabilizer. Claims for any manufacturing defect only will be limited to the price of the stabilizer. Repair Of The Stabilizer Shall Only Be Undertaken By Service Department At Workshop. Stabilizer Return To Us For Repairing Work Should Be Send With Carriage Paid And Giving Details The Type Of Service Required.
1. For Safety Of Operation & Equipments It Is Absolutely Necessary That Proper Earthing Connect ion Of The Mains Voltage Connected To Stabilizer Is Insured. The User Are Also Advised To Ensure Proper Earthing
Connection Of All Equipments Connected To The Stabilizers.
2. It Is Dangerous To Come In Contact With Any Of The Part Inside The Stabilizer And May Result In Loss Of Life.
Remove Mains Supply Connection Before The Stabilizer Is Open To Look For Any Reason. In No Case Stabilizer
Be Connected To Mains When Its Cover Is Open
3. Must Be Use For Lesser Capacity Than The Ratting Of The Stabilizers.
4. Repair Of The Stabilizer Shall Only Be Undertaken By Service Department At Workshop.
5. Stabilizer Return To Us For Repairing Work Should Be Send With Carriage Paid And Giving Details The Type Of
6. Claims for any manufacturing defect only will be limited to the price of the goods.
7. Provided voltmeter measures output voltage.Voltmeter is not so accurate, depend on calibrated voltmeter, no
warranty for voltmeter.